background

Monday, March 21, 2011

I must be getting better!

I've actually been looking forward to my usual Monday posting for a couple of days now so you know that means it's been a productive week for me! 


1. Finish wall art for Lil Sis' room.- It's not perfect, or even close to being all I'd like it to be, but the things I wanted to get done this week are done so this was a success.  Pictures to follow!
2. Clean out closet for garage sale and get the Mister to do the same.- Done- this took all of 5 minutes.  He was so resistant to doing it, but I'm glad made the time and will be even more glad to re-fill the closets with items we'll actually wear.
3. Make three more batches of baby food.- Done!  I love making baby food.  This weekend I did Carrot Applesauce, Raspberry and Peaches, Raspberry and Banana and also froze a bunch of pancakes for all the kids that Lil Sis can enjoy too.
4. Attempt to cornrow Big Sis' hair.-  This is the one item I didn't even attempt, but I did find another style for her hair that I love so I'm not too upset I didn't try.  
5. Start sorting/pricing items for garage sale. - Done!  It took me For.Ev.Er yesterday but I got the garage cleaned out, garage sale items sorted and priced and once I get the tables we'll be all set to make some money this weekend! 

Now for this week:
1. Post garage sale ad on Craigslist (shooting for 3 postings, but we'll see).
2. Take, edit and print pic of Big Sis (and print the edited pic of Little Man) to hang in their room.
3. Make an inventory of spring/summer clothes and what I need to purchase.
4. Make two batches of granola for lunches/breakfasts for the Mister and me as well as one for Big Brother.
5. Assemble a care package to send Big Brother in Iraq. 

Whew, I'm going to be busy this week with the Mister away in the studio tonight and tomorrow, full day training on Wednesday and Thursday and the garage sale on Friday and Saturday. 

Hoping for a great and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment