I'm afraid I've sort of fallen off my list making bandwagon, but here's to a fresh start. :)
This week marks the last week of my 20s, and I have to say that I'm totally okay with it. I'll post more about that in another post, but I think I've reached a peace about turning 30 and I'm really looking forward to my semi-top secret party my husband is having for me. :)
Here's my 5 items to get done this week:
1. Sew sequin leggings for Lil Sis. I've had these pinned up and ready for a few weeks but have yet to dig out the sewing machine. I'm really excited to see how these come out, hopefully I haven't waited too long to sew these!
2. Assemble kids' outside play structure. Given to us by some neighbors, this thing need some serious TLC but hopefully it's nothing a few coats of spray paint can't fix!
3. Book photographer for church Mother's Day brunch. This is an event I'm planning for the church and will be posting more about in the coming weeks.
4. Paint and glaze the stool for the big kid's room. I trash picked this a few weeks ago, really hoping this one turns out as I'm picturing.
5. Make appointment for hair cut and makeup consultation.
Woohoo, here's to a productive week!
No comments:
Post a Comment