background

Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Things I Don't Like

My friend Sarah blogged here about 5 things she doesn't like, and I'm totally stealing the idea. 

I really can't stand texting language, slang, whatever you want to call it.  I especially don't like when it's used in professional communcations.  I automatically judge peole who do that and I'm not ashamed to admit it!


2. The Jersey Shore. The show I mean.  I'm sure the actual Jersey Shore is fine.  I've never actually seen a episode and couldn't identify the majority of the cast if I was paid to do it, but I don't like what this show stands for.  I hate that so many teenagers look up to the kind of lifestyle this show promotes and want to emulate it. 
3.  Probably won't get a lot of pushback on this one.  Is there anyone who likes Brussel Sprouts? I thought so.


4.  Who invented the "Reply All" button?  Can we all agree we need a do-over on that?  I've actually never sent something to all that I shouldn't have, but I have been on the receiving end plenty of times and it's not pleasant for anyone.


5. The movie A.I.  I didn't get this movie.  At. All.  And since I was running out of things I don't like, I had to go with what is one of the most annoying wastes of money ever. 

That was fun, and a bit more challenging than I thought it would have been.  Maybe next time I'll do 5 things I really like!

1 comment:

  1. Madison here visiting from Crafty Critique. Thanks for following my blog! I just hopped over to read a few of your posts. You've got a great blog going on over here. I love your 101 in 1001 list.

    Anyway, about this post! Did you know that Abercrombie and Fitch actually payed Mike the Situation (from Jersey Shore...thought I'd identify him since you said you don't know the cast!) a bunch of money NOT to wear their clothes? Ha!

    ReplyDelete