is really not that big of a deal at all!
I turned 30 yesterday and did it exactly how I wanted to- without regret for the things I've done or haven't yet done and without fear for what I'll do or not be able to do in the future. My husband threw me a party on Friday and it was exactly everything I'd hoped it would be. I had friends from work, the neighborhood and family and everyone really meshed well and made the party so comfortable. The Mister even had one of my friends from high school take pictures, which was one of the best decisions of the night as it really allowed us to enjoy the night without having to stop to remember to take pictures. Of course I wouldn't do this for every party, but it was important to me to document the party in pictures and this was the best way to do this.
So now I get to check off another item from my 101 list, and this is one I'm really excited to cross off. I'm looking forward to all that this new decade of my life will bring!
Happy (belated) Birthday!! Sounds like a perfect night :)
ReplyDelete