One of the blogs that I follow (Sugar Bee Crafts) does a weekly What I Wore Wednesday post. I believe she links up to it from somewhere but I'm not exactly sure where and since I only have a couple of readers I don't believe it's essential to identify the original source.
Anyway, so Mandy said one of the things she likes about doing it is that it challenges her to stop wearing the same outfits over and over and to really get creative. Also, she's cleaned out her closet a lot in the process and I can always use closet cleaning, so I decided to start my own WIWW post series.
Here's my first effort... please try to ignore the poor photo quality, there's only so much that can be expected of a 4 year old using an older generation iPhone camera :) Also, please pretend I don't look like I didn't do my hair at the time....
This shirt reminds me a little bit of the ocean with it's seaweed sort of fronds and coralish looking flower blossoms. It's from Forever 21, but I got it in a bundle of clothes on Ebay a few years back. I wore it with a black belt then puffed the shirt a bit over it- I think I'm liking the look. The jeans are Guess Premium (not exactly sure the difference between regular Guess and Premium) and I got them from the Goodwill a few years ago for less than $10. Are you sensing a pattern here? I like to dress for cheap! The pants are way, way too long for me and I need to get them to the tailor, but until then I just cuff the heck out of them and pray I don't trip and fall! The boots, which you can't see, are Jessica Simpson. Say what you will about the girl, but she's got some great footwear!
And just for fun, because she was taking pictures of me and wanted to "top model" like Momma, I took a few pics of Big Sis showing off what she wore on Wednesday. Unfortunately, Blogger thinks it's too cute to show, because it's not letting me upload.
Woohoo, my first post with pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment