background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I don't know why I continue to call this WIWW when clearly I can never actually post it on Wednesday! 

Anyway, I loved this outfit and got several compliments. 

The shirt is a vibrant royal blue color that I don't think I've ever owned, but I felt so pretty in it!  I wore my hair curly, only because I didn't have time to dry or straighten it and I think it worked to give me a little extra bounce in my step.  I got this shirt in my Goodwill shopping spree with some birthday money I got last week, I think this was $3.50, originally from Express, so you know it was a lot more than that!  The pants are just black slacks also from Express that I've had for so long I don't even remember a time when I didn't own them.  Honestly, I feel like they are a bit snug across my thighs for my current size, but overall I think they were fine.  Peep toe black ankle boots finished the outfit. 

This might have been my favorite outfit so far,and doing this really pushes me to plan ahead with my outfits.  I think I'll keep up this series, even if life has gotten me so busy that I don't have time to post about anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment