background

Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Day Mom Challenge... time to catch up!

It's been a busy few days around our house so unfortuately I haven't been as on top of the 30 day Mom Challenge as I'd wanted to be.  This weekend, I will be doing day 7 (leave a sweet note for them) and I'm in the middle of figuring out day 8 (calculate how many weekends until your child graduates from high school (For the oldest, I think it's 530 weekends during the school year....!)   But in effort to get caught up and stay on track, I'm working on day 9 today.

Day 9: Picture yourself at your child's age.  Try to remember how you felt. 

ZJ, our 5 year old is at work with me for a few hours this afternoon.  When I was about her age, I can remember going to work with my mom.  She gave me little tasks to do and really made me feel special.  I can't wait to have fun with my little miss at work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment