background

Friday, September 30, 2011

And just like that.... it's the end of September!

This month has definitely gotten away from me in so many ways.  I started falling behind and eventually stopped the 30 day Mom Challenge I started this month, my master bathroom mini-redesign is half completed, I have two loads of laundry that have been waiting to be folded for at least a week and a half now and I haven't clipped coupons or gone grocery shopping in a really long time.  On the plus side, we've been playing outside a lot more, I've been having fun experimenting with new hairstyles for ZJ and we've gotten a lot of reading and snuggle time in :)  I really don't see things slowing down at all as we move into fall, my absolute favorite season and start winding up for the holidays.  That being said, I still have some goals for the month of October.

1. Finally finish my master bathroom.  I'm thinking some sort of wall stencil... maybe like this 
  2. Install (preferably inexpensive) board and batten on the wall in the kids room. We all know how fabulous B&B is, not to mention how easy and relatively inexpensive it it, right?  I've been chomping at the bit to get to Lowes or HD to pick up my supplies! 


3. Figure out how to redesign my blog.  I'm just tired of it looking so plain.  So we'll see if we can pretty it up a bit!


Now I'm off to do a craft project inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  I can't wait to finish it- I'll post pics when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment