I created this blog to be a place for all the different aspects of my life. Sometimes you'll see me being a mom, a wife, a sister, a corporate suit, a daughter, a concerned citizen, a craft junkie or something completely different. Whatever side of me you see, I hope you stay for a while!
background
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Day 1: 30 Day Mom Challenge
As I mentioned yesterday, I stumbled up on a site that had a "30 day Mom Challenge" posted. Having been a list person for most of my life, I have had it in my mind to do some sort of challenge for quite some time. I've seen the photo and song challenges on Facebook, but lets face it- I don't have a great camera and I like music but I'm not sure I could find 30 different songs with meaning in my life. When I found this site, however, I instantly got excited. There are some great items on there that I can do and that I know will have an impact on my family. Both the Mister and I work during the week, we lead a group at church and he is also a musician who plays in the area frequently, so family time isn't something we get a whole lot of. Because of this, I'm expecting great things and fun memories to be made this month!
I plan to blog along the way, sharing what the daily challenge is, what I did for it and any comments on how the day went. So... on to day 1!
1. Ask what one thing we can do together this month. This will be an interesting one I think. The kids love to exercise with us and I frequently have them help me as assistant chefs, but I want to really brainstorm something new we don't usually do that will be a great family activity. I'll be back tomorrow to post what we've come up with!
Labels:
30 day mom challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment